Crew Member – Property Maintenance
The Maintenance Crew member works with a team of professionals, to provide grounds maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. The crew member works under the direct supervision of an experienced crew leader to deliver a quality finished product and excellent customer service. The crew member is assigned daily tasks and duties and is responsible for reporting issues to his/her direct supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of commercial mowing equipment & other related grounds maintenance tasks.
- Complete daily maintenance routs within budgeted hours and on schedule.
- Lead by example and help newer team members to grow and develop their skills.
- Build and uphold a culture of professionalism by adhering to the company core values.
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
- Properly care for and maintain all equipment assigned to the crew.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior grounds maintenance industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience with commercial mowing equipment is preferred, but not required.
- Physically fit and able to work outside in seasonal conditions.
- Able to walk long distances and maintain pace of work.
- Able to work well as part of a team and follow clear instructions.
- Valid driver’s license and qualifying MVR is preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive and charismatic demeanor at all times.
- Able to interact professionally with others and demonstrate the company’s core values.
- Generally M-F 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. with some Saturdays required during peak season.
- Required to work outdoors in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
- Superior family oriented company culture built on respect & professionalism.
- Drug free workplace promoting diversity in the workforce.
- Company culture of “safety first” at all times.
- Numerous opportunities for training and advancement within the company
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation of $11.00 to $16.00 per hour based on skills and experience
- Opportunities for overtime during the busy seasons.
- Paid vacation (PTO) after one year with additional day added each year
- Paid holidays (total of 7) after one year
- Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match)
- Health insurance provided after 90 days