Landscape Maintenance Sales
Do you have a genuine love for the outdoors and the landscape industry? Do you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems? Are you looking for a work environment where professionalism and respect are paramount? Do you want a path to a successful career in sales with good compensation and benefits?
If you answered yes to these questions, then consider joining our team at Puryear Farms Nursery and Landscaping. We are looking for high-energy, self-driven individuals to join our team of landscape professionals. The landscape Maintenance Sales representative meets with clients to develop a customized landscape management program for their property to maintain their outdoor investment. Our sales reps excel at finding solutions to challenging problems and providing creative ideas that enhance the customers property and improve their environment. At Puryear Farms, we don’t just sell products, we sell customer service!
As an industry leader, Puryear Farms is celebrating its 30th year in business serving all of Sumner County and surrounding areas. Our team members are passionate, outdoor lovers, community leaders, and come from diverse backgrounds. They all share a commitment to customer service and a dedication to our seven core values;
- Family Atmosphere
- Work Ethic
Our shared Vision is:
To become a destination company for customers and employees by fostering a culture of professionalism in landscape services.
Our Mission is:
To provide quality landscape services for our clients, while providing growth opportunities for our employees, in a professional sustainable manner.
As part of an established sales team, you will work under the guidance of our seasoned sales manager who is committed to growing and developing a team of landscape sales professionals.
Skill Set and Educational Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years in the green industry or related sales background.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and general computer skills.
- Holds a valid driver’s license and must be insurable on company’s policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales and estimating for commercial and residential maintenance.
- Landscape enhancement and upgrade sales.
- Responding to customer concerns and coordinating solutions with operations team.
- Entering accurate proposals using the ASPIRE software system.
- Providing visuals such as landscape sketches, photo renderings, and plans as needed for the scope of work included in the proposal.
- Creating change-order documents per feedback from customer and/or operations
- Post-completion follow-up with customer.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Family-oriented company culture (we work hard, but like to have fun!).
- Numerous company events with opportunities to involve your family.
- Compensation of $55K to $65K, depending on experience, qualifications, and results.
- Two weeks of P.T.O. with additional day added each subsequent year.
- Paid holidays (total of 7).
- Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match).
- Health, dental, vision insurance provided within 90 days.
- High energy individual capable of building and maintaining professional relationships with clients, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Organized and efficient in all areas; (Workspace, time management, information)
- Able to Present themselves in a professional manner. Demonstrates our core values.
- Proactive focus on providing high level of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain a balance of creativity and attention to detail. Coachable & accountable.
- Self-motivated and requires minimal supervision. Goal-oriented.
- Self-motivated to achieve continuing education goals and remain current.