Puryear Farms has the equipment and manpower to execute any size landscape installation project within budget and on schedule. Additionally, many of the plant materials are grown or stored here in our nursery. This allows us to closely monitor plant materials in a protected environment until your site is ready for installation. Our field nursery sets us apart from our competition and enables us to execute jobs in a timely, efficient manner.
Landscape installation encompasses a broad scope of services far beyond that of just installing plant materials. By evaluating the site, and listening to the customer in order to understand their goals and objectives regarding their landscape, we are able to bring together all of the components necessary to create an outdoor environment which improves the quality of life for the customer and enhances the value of the property. Puryear Farms is an award-winning licensed general contractor providing a broad spectrum of landscape services including:
- Plant material installation
- Irrigation installation and service
- Outdoor lighting installation and service
- Hardscapes (patios, walks, & driveways)
- Fireplaces and fire pits
- Retaining walls
- Decks and arbors
- Brick and stone masonry
- Outdoor kitchens
- Site grading and turf establishment
Proper plant material installation begins with the careful selection and handling of materials. Some of the plant materials are grown right here in our nursery. Other materials are selected from various sources all across the country. We place a great emphasis on selecting premium grade materials that are produced in accordance with nursery standards.
Once materials are acquired and shipped to our farm, they are cared for by our nursery staff until which time for installation. By doing this, plant health can be more closely monitored and assured.
Using SMART controllers and water efficient products, Puryear Farms designs and installs large scale irrigation systems that protect your landscape investment with long-term operating costs in mind.
- Uniform irrigation coverage
- Drip irrigation alternatives
- SMART irrigation controllers with weather monitoring features
- Remote monitoring services utilizing the latest technology
- Pump systems
- Rainwater harvesting systems
Outdoor Lighting Installation
Outdoor lighting can enhance properties in many ways. Low voltage lighting can provide security to properties while enhancing the beauty and appearance of landscapes at night. Puryear Farms uses the latest technology with remote access controllers, energy efficient LED fixtures, colors, dimming features, and zones of light to provide the best experience in controlling and maintaining your outdoor lighting.
- Architectural low voltage outdoor lighting
- Energy efficient LED products
- Cloud-based control systems from your mobile device
- Security and safety lighting
Puryear Farms can provide durable hardscape surfaces ranging from permeable pavers to natural stone surfaces. Our staff is ICPI certified and our installation crews receive ongoing training on a regular basis.
- Patios and walkways
- Segmental retaining walls
- Dry stacked stone walls
- Masonry brick or stone walls and footers
- Outdoor kitchens and fireplaces
- Landscape structures such as arbors and pergolas
Our professionally-trained staff ensures that installations are completed on time, in budget, and with attention to detail. Puryear Farms can turn a vision into reality.