Crew Member – Landscape Installation
The Landscape Installation Crew member works with a team of professionals, to install landscape-related products for residential and commercial properties. The crew member works under the direct supervision of an experienced crew leader to deliver a quality finished product and excellent customer service. The crew member is assigned daily tasks and duties and is responsible for reporting issues to his/her direct supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of plants, mulch, sod, and other landscape-related products.
- Complete daily projects within budgeted hours and on schedule.
- Lead by example and help newer team members to grow and develop their skills.
- Build and uphold a culture of professionalism by adhering to the company core values.
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
- Properly care for and maintain all equipment assigned to the crew.
Qualifications and Experience:
Prior landscape industry experience is preferred, but not required.
Prior industry equipment experience is preferred, but not required.
Physically fit and able to work outside in seasonal conditions.
Able to lift over 50 lbs and follow company safety procedures.
Able to work well as part of a team and follow clear instructions.
Valid driver’s license and qualifying MVR is preferred but not required.
Ability to maintain a professional, positive and charismatic demeanor at all times.
Able to interact professionally with others and demonstrate the company’s core values.
- Generally M-F 7:15 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. with some Saturdays required during peak season.
- Required to work outdoors in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
- Superior family-oriented company culture built on respect & professionalism.
- Drug-free workplace promoting diversity in the workforce.
- Company culture of “safety first” at all times.
- Numerous opportunities for training and advancement within the company
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation ranges from $15.00 to $18.00/ hour based on skills and experience
- Opportunities for overtime during the busy seasons.
- Paid vacation (PTO) after one year with additional day added each year
- Paid holidays (total of 7) after one year
- Simple IRA plan available after one year (3% match)
- Health insurance provided after 90 days